Of God and Diapers

This blog deals with God and diapers. It is written for all Christians who have a diaper fixation. It is my hope that all who read it come away a Christian. Despite diapers you can be saved. God loves the Adult Babies too.

Name:

I am a Wh/M/31 successful infantilist who was saved in 2002. I feel that God has called me to be a light to the Adult Babies of the world.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

How To Stop Being Afraid

Today's message is on something that not only Adult Babies experience but the whole world experiences. It is a disabling condition that causes people to remain where they are and not improve their situation in life. It is a condition that causes people to not step up and do the right thing. It is a condition that causes illness and disease and is thought to be incurable. This condition is called: Fear.
Possible symptoms of fear are:
1. Not asking someone on a date
2. Not telling someone that you are different from them
3. Trying to be like everyone else even though you are not
4. Trying to hide the things that make you different
5. Not trying to join a new club or school even though you want to

And the list can go on and on. Something I discovered when I went 24/7 was that I was afraid of so much. I had fear everywhere. Something I noticed also was that in other areas of my life I had no fear. For example I can get up on stage in front of a thousand people and wail on guitar and think nothing of it. Then when it comes to asking a girl out I am terrified. So now, here is a quote:

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself." - Winston Churchill

As far as diaper wearing I know many people are afraid of getting "caught". To begin with, that is a bad mindset to have. To be "caught" at something implies that you are doing something wrong. Wearing diapers is not wrong. So it is not the getting "caught" that you should be afraid of, it is getting "noticed". So before you can even face your fears you have to understand that wearing diapers is not wrong on a personal level. If you think any aspect of wearing diapers is wrong, then when you try to stand up for it, you will fall.

Now that you accept this as completely normal, then it becomes time to face your fears. Those three words are terrifying in themselves: "Face your fears." That means that in order for you to progress and get past all of the issues associated with this lifestyle you need to do things you otherwise would not do. For instance, I went 24/7. I had so much fear about that but I felt such a calling to do so that overrode my fear. Sometimes, you know it is for the best so you do it. I am telling you, I was never scared in my whole life as I was when I was going 24/7. There were moments when it felt like my heart stopped. Like when I stood up in an airplane and pulled a diaper out of my bag and went to the restroom to change with a diaper in hand and 100 people staring at me. It took so much guts I couldn't believe I was capable of that. If you would've told me months earlier that I would be doing that I would have told you you were crazy.

So how did I get to that point? The key in getting past a fear is to not think about it entirely. For instance, when I was a kid I wanted to walk on the roof. I had a ladder but was afraid of falling, even though I wanted to go to the roof. So in order to do it I had to think about each step and be semi-afraid about going up one step. It was only one step, why be afraid about moving up just one step? So I started taking it one step at a time. In the end there I was, on top of the ladder waiting to take the leap off of the ladder onto the roof. Then I realized where I was. I had climbed up the entire ladder with a little fear in my heart. It wasn't as bad as my fear had made it out to be. So I was now terrified about making the leap. The good news was that I had practiced on the steps. I knew what fear was and I knew that even though I was afraid that I could still do it. So I leapt. I landed on the roof and had a good time running on the roof. In going down the ladder my fear had almost diminished, but it was still there. I then realized that I had conquered my fear. I had one and didn't let it control me.

You see, there is a whole world out there that is past your fears. Sometimes all that is needed is to take just little baby steps. If you are afraid of the big moment of asking a girl out because it would be a "date" then start with asking girls who are just friends to go out as just friends. Think about this - they are just like us, they have fear and can be afraid as well. If you are afraid of wearing diapers in public, then just wear plastic pants under your clothes to get used to overcoming this fear.

I never realized that any fear that is not a fear of God is wrong. You should not fear others, you should not fear evil, you should not fear being noticed in diapers. It is this fear that keeps us so closed in. The devil wants us to fear everything. Fear paralyzes and keeps us from standing up for God. It keeps us from standing out of the crowd. Do you think Paul feared being stoned? He may have, but it was removed by his love for God and his willingness to give up his life for something he believed in.

So as I leave you with the fear scriptures I say this. Get past all of your fears. You only have one chance here on Earth to accomplish all that you desire and then it is over. You can accomplish great things on Earth if you just get past your fear. Do it now.

Ps 111:10 -
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all those who do His commandments; His praise endures forever.

Ps 23:4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.

MAthew 10:25 - 28
25 "It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house Beelzebul, how much more will they malign the members of his household! 26 "Therefore do not fear them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be known. 27 "What I tell you in the darkness, speak in the light; and what you hear whispered in your ear, proclaim upon R359 the housetops. 28 "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear R360 Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Lu 12:7 -
"Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adult Diapers said...

I just couldn’t leave your website before telling you that we really enjoyed the quality information you offer to your visitors… Will be back often to check up on new posts.
AdultDiapers

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home