Of God and Diapers

This blog deals with God and diapers. It is written for all Christians who have a diaper fixation. It is my hope that all who read it come away a Christian. Despite diapers you can be saved. God loves the Adult Babies too.

Name:

I am a Wh/M/31 successful infantilist who was saved in 2002. I feel that God has called me to be a light to the Adult Babies of the world.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Do Not Serve Two Masters

Let this post check you. Read the following:

Mt 6:24
"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.


It is IMPERATIVE that God be your only master. You might think by reading this blog that I have 2 masters because the title is "Of God and Diapers" but that is wrong. The reason why the association is there is because I have had issues with them in the past. It is OK to admit that you have two masters. But once you recognize this you need to change. It has to be ALL God that you serve. Diapers are an analogy. They represent money, the things of the world, lust and anything that separates you from God. I admit diapers are not godly at all. It is my belief that they will disappear from my memory when I go to heaven.

See, I have changed my master to be God and God alone. I still wear and use diapers from time to time, but that is only because of the Law of Liberty I spoke of earlier. It is not because I feel like if I don't I will be punished. This goes into what the definition of master is:

Master: The to whom a person or thing belongs, about which he has power of deciding; master, lord
the possessor and disposer of a thing
the owner; one who has control of the person, the master
in the state: the sovereign, prince, chief, the Roman emperor
is a title of honour expressive of respect and reverence, with which servants greet their master
this title is given to: God, the Messiah


Do diapers control you?
Do diapers own you?
Do diapers have power over you?
Do you have reverence for diapers?
Do you believe diapers can save you?

If you answered yes to any of these questions then diapers have become your master. RIP them from your life. You are not ready to wear diapers in freedom. You must quit wearing, destroy them and discard them. You are now "hating the one" master.

This passage says you cannot serve two masters. It is there to point out the hypocrisy of having two masters. The hypocrisy is seen by the person trying to serve both opposing masters. It is impossible. Now, it is time to change your mind. It is easy. You have to give yourself to God alone. Pray for this. Pray to God that you have renounced diapers as your master. Ask Him to guide you and He will.

You are thinking: So why do you still wear diapers if they are not your master?

The answer is that God has put diapers in my life to humble me so that I may serve him alone. I have seen that the reason I wear diapers is so that I will not become prideful. God has blessed me by humbling me. He knows my allegiance is to Him and not diapers. Diapers are just a tool and not my master. I feel bad because I have not been wearing them like I used to. When I was 24/7 I was the most humblest of persons. This is because I was completely dependant on God for protection from the world. I was broken so that God could direct me.

So as you look at your life, try to think about what you think you have accomplished. Think about everything and come to the conclusion that from God all good things come. Quit fighting God's will and you will find that life becomes so much easier.

Luke 17:33
"Whoever seeks to keep his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope you are still around. Love your blog. Like to find out more about you.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Max Vega said...

Interesting blog. I took a very similar idea, God and diapers, but came to a completely different conclusion. You can read my take at http://www.fourcamelsatsea.com/?p=713. It's titled: Do You Change Your God's Diaper?

10:51 AM  
Blogger thomas dickensheets said...

Does CARM know about this?

www.carm.org

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home